The Godsmen Apocalypse
Since we now only have one player (2 if you count Elliot’s parallel existence) character who has actually been here since the campaign began, I’d like to make a page for some of the “Unanswered Questions” in the campaign that will help give everyone a better feel for the story.
For example, unanswered questions would be:
“Why did that Purifier of the Hallowed Doctrine have a gift for Desmond Tiny in his tomb?”
“What groups or individuals aided the ones who set off the taint bombs to begin with?”
“Why is Mechanus tainted if the terrorists were only on the Material Plane?”
And so on. This is the opportunity for everyone to start gaining extra cards and or bonus experience that you may or may not have been looking for. I’ll ask everyone every week what some good unanswered questions are and reward the individuals who come up with them. In the event that something has been answered and you weren’t there/listening when it was revealed, I’ll just answer the question.
I’d appreciate your cooperation in this because it will help reveal the tapestry of this campaign to the new members who may only see each mission as unrelated incidents happening within a vacuum.
- Why did that Purifier of the Hallowed Doctrine have a gift for Desmond Tiny in his tomb
- What groups or individuals aided the ones who set off the taint bombs to begin with?
- Why is Mechanus tainted if the terrorists were only on the Material Plane?
- What is the true origin of the Taint.
- What powers control the Material Plane and how to I usurp them?
- What is the assassin’s full name and how does he fit into all of this?
- What types of creatures did the Paladin (Kardol Erzai) we found in the tomb fight?
- What does the information found in the book that was in the Paladin’s tomb mean?